Delivery includes: ESAB Rustler 251 mig welding amchine with 4m input cable, 3m work lead, gas hose with quick connector 4m, drive rolls for 0.8/1.0mm wire.
Rustler MIG compact welding inverters are your solution of choice for the most common welding challenges. Equipped with the latest inverter technology, they combine low energy consumption with optimized welding performance.
Rustler 251 is ready to weld most common base materials with optimised arc programs for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brazing and flux-cored wires. Smooth wire feed is delivered by a robust and reliable feeding mechanism.
The reliable housing is further enhanced with a flexible accessories storage system, allowing users to store and protect additional tools as needed. Additional features include inspection window internally lit-up compartment, torch holder and cable management for an efficient and comfortable working environment.
- Produce more with a high output current and duty cycle
- Intuitive panel for easy setup
- Durable housing with flexible accessories storage makes machine an easy to move workstation
- Inspection window and light in the compartment for better visibility and less downtime
- Superb arc characteristics, optimized for most common base materials results in less post-weld rework
- Built-in MMA welding mode gives flexibility to weld different types of base materials
- Quick, tool-less polarity change on the front of machine
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Steel Erectors
- Steel Service Centres
- Repair and Maintenance
- Agricultural Equipment