AC/DC Pulse TIG welding inverter power source, Water Cooler, Trolley, TIG welding torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Premium TIG 202 Pulse AC/DC welding inverter is a technologically advanced three-phase multi wave power source suitable for medium to high production cycles.
The innovative and user-friendly digital panel allows full control of the welding parameters.
The excellent technical characteristics of the TIG 202 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally skilled TIG welders that require precise control and reliable performance.
• TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
• 43 KHz inverter frequency and strong shock resistance IGBT
• Program memory storage
• Peak current control, 2T/4T
• Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
• Pulse adjustment
• Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, cleaning width
• Remote control interface
• AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
• DC TIG function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
• Smooth arc and stable welding performance
• Heavy duty 35/50 dinse sockets
• MMA remote capability
• VRD Function
• AVR generator friendly
-Input Voltage – 230V Single Phase
-Input Supply – 17A
-Amperage Range – TIG DC 10A – 200A / TIG AC 20A – 200A | MMA DC 10A – 160A
-Duty Cycle – TIG 200A @ 25%
-No-Load Voltage – 65V
-Protection/Insulation Class – IP21S/B
-Dimensions – 566MM X 224MM X 405MM